Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eeeh! Help!

After a delayed start due to technical difficulties (couldn't log in for most of my first CCL Learn session, then only the first module loaded - the other modules didn't load until tonight - the night before my second session), I'm trying to find my way round. Hmmm...How do I change my privacy settings ? I can't see the "settings, then permissions" tab that the instruction talks about. Help! I can't even find my "dashboard" !

I feel like I'm going round in circles trying to find things. I go into the help, click on links that look like they might answer my question and what do I get ? A screen that says NOT FOUND. Frustration is beginning to build and I'm feeling more than a bit lost... Ah, at last, the penny's dropped: I need to log into my Google account before I can do anything... Phew ! Now we're getting somewhere at last.

Can see this is going to take a bit of getting used to, but won't I feel good once I know what I'm doing ?! I think I'll feel quite proud if this old dog can learn a few new tricks !

No comments:

Post a Comment