Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RFID or GPS for lost pets

I think that with all ever increasing progress in technology someone could have designed a GPS chip or something to find lost pets - a bit like an RFID that we'll be using in the library soon, perhaps ? Having seen how many pets are missing on Trademe and how upset their poor owners are, I would have thought some techie would have made a mint out of it by now.

Have had a rather unproductive week due to various things, and now I'm in the training room I'm finding that LAMS is not working particularly well - error messages, lack of response, or lengthy waiting periods. It certainly isn't the easiest way to be learning things, IMO.

1 comment:

  1. hi Irmgaard,
    Thanks for your comment!
    Yes, I agree, LAMS ISN'T the best of ways to be learning things and this seems to be a common theme throughout the groups.
    Anyway, must press on

    Stella

    ReplyDelete