The response to my messages about Moro have shown me that there are a lot of nice people out there and that they do take notice, so that has been a real comfort. No sign of him yet, but here's hoping...
I was pleased to be able to add a hyperlink to my last post but I'm wondering why it doesn't show up as underlined in blue. Perhaps because my background is black ? The underlining appears once my cursor hovers over the purple letters and it does go to the link, but I wonder whether anyone looking at it would click (excuse the pun!) as to whether there is an underlying link there. I should probably give them credit for having more nous than a learner like me. Still, it's great to be able to know how to do these things at last. Go CCL Learn !
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go Sis! Looks like you have learned lots of new tricks already. Jumping through a flaming hoop might be more straight forward...at least you can see where it is! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteRay